Search This Blog

Thursday, 29 April 2010

I Love Happy Customers...


A recent customer who purchased one of my bespoke 'quote' designs is so thrilled with the canvas she ordered for a friend that she has just ordered an exact replica for herself! I love happy customers!!


The bespoke quote was created using my signature quotes/lyrics/poems design (see pic). I can't share what it was but it was so cute I had to create it as soon as I got the order through!


My quote for the day...'don't sweat the small stuff' ;-)

===============================

Oh, and just entered Junior Vogues competition...check it out...JuniorVogue






xx

No comments:

Thursday, 29 April 2010

I Love Happy Customers...


A recent customer who purchased one of my bespoke 'quote' designs is so thrilled with the canvas she ordered for a friend that she has just ordered an exact replica for herself! I love happy customers!!


The bespoke quote was created using my signature quotes/lyrics/poems design (see pic). I can't share what it was but it was so cute I had to create it as soon as I got the order through!


My quote for the day...'don't sweat the small stuff' ;-)

===============================

Oh, and just entered Junior Vogues competition...check it out...JuniorVogue






xx

No comments: