Search This Blog

Thursday, 22 April 2010

A shot that does my little teapot justice.....




Bless my little teapot. I love this one. A Nice Cup of Tea', design is completely composed of the words from George Orwell's essay on how to make the perfect cuppa.

Any photos taken so far have been from my trusty little Canon IXUS, which is clearly now well past its sell-by-date, so it's lovely to see some of the professional ones coming through. Here's a little taster of the detail on one of my limited collection designs.

More to come in the next month!

No comments:

Thursday, 22 April 2010

A shot that does my little teapot justice.....




Bless my little teapot. I love this one. A Nice Cup of Tea', design is completely composed of the words from George Orwell's essay on how to make the perfect cuppa.

Any photos taken so far have been from my trusty little Canon IXUS, which is clearly now well past its sell-by-date, so it's lovely to see some of the professional ones coming through. Here's a little taster of the detail on one of my limited collection designs.

More to come in the next month!

No comments: