Search This Blog

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

More New Frames



It's been a busy day updating the website with pics, working on new orders and checking out more new frames & printing techinques (whilst juggling children!).

I'm pleased to announce that we now offer deep edge, bespoke cut, sustainable wooden frames in light brown, dark brown and black ash. White coming soon! Just need to update the website with details now.

Today I created a special 'memories' print for a customer to give to a very sick friend. It is 'to make them smile'...that's why I love what we do. x

No comments:

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

More New Frames



It's been a busy day updating the website with pics, working on new orders and checking out more new frames & printing techinques (whilst juggling children!).

I'm pleased to announce that we now offer deep edge, bespoke cut, sustainable wooden frames in light brown, dark brown and black ash. White coming soon! Just need to update the website with details now.

Today I created a special 'memories' print for a customer to give to a very sick friend. It is 'to make them smile'...that's why I love what we do. x

No comments: