Search This Blog

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Weekend wonders...

Has been a lovely day getting my youngest little boy Christened. He was very well behaved!

More new pics added to the website and a unique order has just come through, which I look foward to sharing.

I love beautiful things and have just stumbled across the fabulous Ruby & Betty's Attic who offer absolutely gorgeous french painted furniture. I love that each piece is 'pre-loved'. If only I had a bigger kitchen, this would be my purchase.... I've always wanted one of these!
Here's to a happy & healthy week ahead x

No comments:

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Weekend wonders...

Has been a lovely day getting my youngest little boy Christened. He was very well behaved!

More new pics added to the website and a unique order has just come through, which I look foward to sharing.

I love beautiful things and have just stumbled across the fabulous Ruby & Betty's Attic who offer absolutely gorgeous french painted furniture. I love that each piece is 'pre-loved'. If only I had a bigger kitchen, this would be my purchase.... I've always wanted one of these!
Here's to a happy & healthy week ahead x

No comments: