Search This Blog

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

A few of our 'Favourite Things'

Today More Than Words waved off another, rather funky, custom 'Favourite Things' typographic design. The customer selected their bespoke colours and noted their special requirements via our website and the result was this....
...and from the customer..."My print has just arrived and I absolutely love it!!! Such a fabulously personal piece, made better by the excellent customer service you have provided. I shall be raving about you for ages!!"

No comments:

Tuesday, 20 July 2010

A few of our 'Favourite Things'

Today More Than Words waved off another, rather funky, custom 'Favourite Things' typographic design. The customer selected their bespoke colours and noted their special requirements via our website and the result was this....
...and from the customer..."My print has just arrived and I absolutely love it!!! Such a fabulously personal piece, made better by the excellent customer service you have provided. I shall be raving about you for ages!!"

No comments: