Search This Blog

Friday, 13 August 2010

Brown paper packages tied up with string....

I used to watch the 'Sound of Music' over and over again as a little girl (in awe of Julie Andrews' beauty and wishing I was one of the Von Trapp children). That's definitely one of the favourite things that I would add to this bespoke design...along with my family, days spent living in the sunshine, my DINKY years, 'It's a Wonderful Life', holiday margaritas and G&Ts, my hometown Edinburgh, my husband's amazing cooking...I could go on and on.

I always love reading through the memories that people send me as the basis for their design, and this beautiful 1000mm x 665mm 'Favourite Things' piece is no exception.


The More Than Words bespoke 'Favourite Things' typographic design is a very popular piece that I have been getting more and more requests for. Six this week alone!

A simple design with impact, a real talking point and centre piece for any room. It's contemporary, unique and the fact that people can select any colours they like ensure that it fits in with any interior. It's often ordered as a gift and has been very popular from Brides to Grooms and vice versa and is equally as popular as a leaving memento, birthday or anniversary present and I have recently designed one for a house warming gift.

This design is available on canvas, vintage framed canvas, acrylic or as a framed print. Prices start from £65.

No comments:

Friday, 13 August 2010

Brown paper packages tied up with string....

I used to watch the 'Sound of Music' over and over again as a little girl (in awe of Julie Andrews' beauty and wishing I was one of the Von Trapp children). That's definitely one of the favourite things that I would add to this bespoke design...along with my family, days spent living in the sunshine, my DINKY years, 'It's a Wonderful Life', holiday margaritas and G&Ts, my hometown Edinburgh, my husband's amazing cooking...I could go on and on.

I always love reading through the memories that people send me as the basis for their design, and this beautiful 1000mm x 665mm 'Favourite Things' piece is no exception.


The More Than Words bespoke 'Favourite Things' typographic design is a very popular piece that I have been getting more and more requests for. Six this week alone!

A simple design with impact, a real talking point and centre piece for any room. It's contemporary, unique and the fact that people can select any colours they like ensure that it fits in with any interior. It's often ordered as a gift and has been very popular from Brides to Grooms and vice versa and is equally as popular as a leaving memento, birthday or anniversary present and I have recently designed one for a house warming gift.

This design is available on canvas, vintage framed canvas, acrylic or as a framed print. Prices start from £65.

No comments: