Search This Blog

Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Original Birthday Present : Bespoke Word Art

Struggling to find an original birthday gift for a friend or loved one who has just about everything? Look no further than More Than Words.
Launching our bespoke Birthday Celebrations theme today, we guarantee that your present will stand out from the crowd.

"Wow! I LOVE the design!! We had been struggling at work to find an original 40th birthday present for our boss (who has just about everything) and your brilliant product fits the bill perfectly. I just wish I had found you sooner. I know I will be coming back to you in the future and so will all my friends."

Prices start from £75 for a personalised design. Gift certificates available.

No comments:

Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Original Birthday Present : Bespoke Word Art

Struggling to find an original birthday gift for a friend or loved one who has just about everything? Look no further than More Than Words.
Launching our bespoke Birthday Celebrations theme today, we guarantee that your present will stand out from the crowd.

"Wow! I LOVE the design!! We had been struggling at work to find an original 40th birthday present for our boss (who has just about everything) and your brilliant product fits the bill perfectly. I just wish I had found you sooner. I know I will be coming back to you in the future and so will all my friends."

Prices start from £75 for a personalised design. Gift certificates available.

No comments: