Search This Blog

Saturday, 4 September 2010

All You Need is Love

I wanted to share this simple piece of typographic art that I have just been admiring this morning, hanging on the walls of a family member's newly decorated room, next to a More Than Words design, of course.

This cool piece of wooden artwork is by the fabulous Box Brownie Trading. I've admired this design online and in magazines but I can assure you that it looks even more stunning in 'real life'.

"All You Need Is Love"
Check out more pieces from this quirky US company on Not on the High Street and via their website. I'll be adding one of their beautiful little photo boxes my Christmas wish list this year.

No comments:

Saturday, 4 September 2010

All You Need is Love

I wanted to share this simple piece of typographic art that I have just been admiring this morning, hanging on the walls of a family member's newly decorated room, next to a More Than Words design, of course.

This cool piece of wooden artwork is by the fabulous Box Brownie Trading. I've admired this design online and in magazines but I can assure you that it looks even more stunning in 'real life'.

"All You Need Is Love"
Check out more pieces from this quirky US company on Not on the High Street and via their website. I'll be adding one of their beautiful little photo boxes my Christmas wish list this year.

No comments: