Search This Blog

Friday, 3 September 2010

Love Love Love

I have been looking forward to sharing this piece of artwork since the bespoke typographic design enquiry came through.

Such thought had gone into the piece, a gift from a husband to wife in celebration of their anniversary, even down to the colour of the words to match the beautiful baccarat roses, "almost black, the most delicious dark purple," as he described them, that she carried on her wedding day. He also chose one of their favourite fonts, classic 'museo'. I was excited to find fellow font-lovers when he told me that his wife was an ex-typesetting sales person and that they both love 'design'!
And here is the finished artwork, a stunning 1000 x 1000mm piece. The customer delighted me in saying that he "expects tears of joy from his wife, it's stunning!"
It's one of my favourite pieces so far. Visit http://www.morethanwords.uk.com/ for details on how you can own something as special and unique as this.


No comments:

Friday, 3 September 2010

Love Love Love

I have been looking forward to sharing this piece of artwork since the bespoke typographic design enquiry came through.

Such thought had gone into the piece, a gift from a husband to wife in celebration of their anniversary, even down to the colour of the words to match the beautiful baccarat roses, "almost black, the most delicious dark purple," as he described them, that she carried on her wedding day. He also chose one of their favourite fonts, classic 'museo'. I was excited to find fellow font-lovers when he told me that his wife was an ex-typesetting sales person and that they both love 'design'!
And here is the finished artwork, a stunning 1000 x 1000mm piece. The customer delighted me in saying that he "expects tears of joy from his wife, it's stunning!"
It's one of my favourite pieces so far. Visit http://www.morethanwords.uk.com/ for details on how you can own something as special and unique as this.


No comments: