Search This Blog

Monday, 27 September 2010

Our Very Good Service

Today I've been offered a fantastic opportunity to have More Than Words listed on verygoodservice.com

verygoodservice.com is a website aimed at bringing together companies which have won awards for their products and services to make it easy to find the very best companies.

As a recent finalist for Most Unique Product at the Mumpreneur UK Awards, I now need 50 likes and comments on the verygoodservice facebook notes page in order to qualify for a listing. 

It would mean an awful lot if you would take a minute of your time (I promise that is all that it will take) to post a comment about More Than Words customer service, if you have ordered from me already, or your 'nice' comments about my artwork if you haven't.  You don't need to have been a customer yet!

You can view a list of some of the testimonials MTW has received to date here http://www.morethanwords.uk.com/testimonials.php

Here's all you need to do:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once we reach 50 comments/likes I will select a name at random and offer a £40 More Than Words Boxed Gift Certificate as a special thank you.

1 comment:

Mrs Plans and Presents said...

I have not yet been a customer but have seen the exemplery quality of More than Words work through business to business links, and I have always found her to be prompt, and courteous in her dealings.

Monday, 27 September 2010

Our Very Good Service

Today I've been offered a fantastic opportunity to have More Than Words listed on verygoodservice.com

verygoodservice.com is a website aimed at bringing together companies which have won awards for their products and services to make it easy to find the very best companies.

As a recent finalist for Most Unique Product at the Mumpreneur UK Awards, I now need 50 likes and comments on the verygoodservice facebook notes page in order to qualify for a listing. 

It would mean an awful lot if you would take a minute of your time (I promise that is all that it will take) to post a comment about More Than Words customer service, if you have ordered from me already, or your 'nice' comments about my artwork if you haven't.  You don't need to have been a customer yet!

You can view a list of some of the testimonials MTW has received to date here http://www.morethanwords.uk.com/testimonials.php

Here's all you need to do:
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once we reach 50 comments/likes I will select a name at random and offer a £40 More Than Words Boxed Gift Certificate as a special thank you.

1 comment:

Mrs Plans and Presents said...

I have not yet been a customer but have seen the exemplery quality of More than Words work through business to business links, and I have always found her to be prompt, and courteous in her dealings.