Search This Blog

Friday, 3 September 2010

Show and Tell


There is much to update on, it's all gone a little crazy (in a very good way) with the number of bespoke typographic design requests coming in, meaning that I haven't had much time to update our little blog.


Here are just a few (the only ones I have had a chance to snap) of More Than Words designs that are hanging pride of place in their new homes this week...


Bespoke Union Jack 'Favourite Things' created for Swings and Pretty Things.

A lovely 1000 x 665mm bespoke canvas
created as a gift for a wine lover, using his favourite tipples.


...and a classic framed bespoke children's design which is to be offered as a Christening keepsake.


I have so much more to share. Amazing bespoke designs, stockist news, collaborations, awards, press...watch this space...I will sneak back to update when I get a chance!


No comments:

Friday, 3 September 2010

Show and Tell


There is much to update on, it's all gone a little crazy (in a very good way) with the number of bespoke typographic design requests coming in, meaning that I haven't had much time to update our little blog.


Here are just a few (the only ones I have had a chance to snap) of More Than Words designs that are hanging pride of place in their new homes this week...


Bespoke Union Jack 'Favourite Things' created for Swings and Pretty Things.

A lovely 1000 x 665mm bespoke canvas
created as a gift for a wine lover, using his favourite tipples.


...and a classic framed bespoke children's design which is to be offered as a Christening keepsake.


I have so much more to share. Amazing bespoke designs, stockist news, collaborations, awards, press...watch this space...I will sneak back to update when I get a chance!


No comments: