Search This Blog

Monday, 20 September 2010

Wedding Ideas? You had me at "Hello"

I have lots of designs to share with you this week, and today's favourite has to be this simple bespoke vintage framed canvas created for the lovely Rachel Southwood, Director of Wedding Ideas magazine - the UK's top selling bride-to-be 'bible'.

Only a few weeks ago Rachel's husband was taken seriously ill after contracting Meningitis. Luckily however, after a very worrying time, I'm so pleased to say that all is now well!
It's at times like these that we realise just how much we love someone and Rachel asked me to create this special piece of artwork for her, personalised with her bespoke quote in hot pink (which you may recognise from the movie Jerry Maguire) and the date when her amazing husband came out of his coma.

This typographic design has been captured on a 16 x 20 inch vintage framed canvas. Prices start from £90. Thank you so much to Rachel for letting me share this (and I'm so pleased that she loves it!!).

For a reminder of the symptoms of Meningitis please click here.

1 comment:

Clare Watkins said...

I love this! Stunning. I will be in touch with an order, as I have been looking for something just like this!!

Monday, 20 September 2010

Wedding Ideas? You had me at "Hello"

I have lots of designs to share with you this week, and today's favourite has to be this simple bespoke vintage framed canvas created for the lovely Rachel Southwood, Director of Wedding Ideas magazine - the UK's top selling bride-to-be 'bible'.

Only a few weeks ago Rachel's husband was taken seriously ill after contracting Meningitis. Luckily however, after a very worrying time, I'm so pleased to say that all is now well!
It's at times like these that we realise just how much we love someone and Rachel asked me to create this special piece of artwork for her, personalised with her bespoke quote in hot pink (which you may recognise from the movie Jerry Maguire) and the date when her amazing husband came out of his coma.

This typographic design has been captured on a 16 x 20 inch vintage framed canvas. Prices start from £90. Thank you so much to Rachel for letting me share this (and I'm so pleased that she loves it!!).

For a reminder of the symptoms of Meningitis please click here.

1 comment:

Clare Watkins said...

I love this! Stunning. I will be in touch with an order, as I have been looking for something just like this!!