Search This Blog

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Bespoke Typographic Artwork : Highlights

It's time for another round up of just a few of our favourite recent typographic designs. Thanks so much to each customer for allowing me to share! 
A stunning 8 x 10 inch Vintage Framed 'Wedding' Canvas (£90)
A gift for the Bride and Groom celebrating their wedding in Italy.

400 x 400mm Bespoke 'Baby Girl' Canvas (£85)

400 x 400mm Bespoke Canvas (£85)
This customer has so many amazing friends that she wanted to capture their names to hang pride of place in her kitchen. How lovely!  On receiving her artwork she sent me some very kind feedback :
"I just wanted to tell you that my canvas has just arrived and I love it,
it has taken pride of place on my kitchen wall, where everyone can see it.
Can I also just say how well made it is and well worth the money.
It has been a pleasure to do business with you and I hope to return soon."
300 x 300mm Bespoke 'Baby Boy' Canvas (£75)
We just love this piece heading all the way to Australia after our
customer spotted Dannii Minogue's typographic artwork. 
Very meaningful to us after the premature births of our two boys.
"The design is beautiful. Harley will love it.
I wanted something really special as he
is a special little man to me going
through what he had to, and you just made it perfect."

No comments:

Wednesday, 20 October 2010

Bespoke Typographic Artwork : Highlights

It's time for another round up of just a few of our favourite recent typographic designs. Thanks so much to each customer for allowing me to share! 
A stunning 8 x 10 inch Vintage Framed 'Wedding' Canvas (£90)
A gift for the Bride and Groom celebrating their wedding in Italy.

400 x 400mm Bespoke 'Baby Girl' Canvas (£85)

400 x 400mm Bespoke Canvas (£85)
This customer has so many amazing friends that she wanted to capture their names to hang pride of place in her kitchen. How lovely!  On receiving her artwork she sent me some very kind feedback :
"I just wanted to tell you that my canvas has just arrived and I love it,
it has taken pride of place on my kitchen wall, where everyone can see it.
Can I also just say how well made it is and well worth the money.
It has been a pleasure to do business with you and I hope to return soon."
300 x 300mm Bespoke 'Baby Boy' Canvas (£75)
We just love this piece heading all the way to Australia after our
customer spotted Dannii Minogue's typographic artwork. 
Very meaningful to us after the premature births of our two boys.
"The design is beautiful. Harley will love it.
I wanted something really special as he
is a special little man to me going
through what he had to, and you just made it perfect."

No comments: