Search This Blog

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

"Simply Stunning" Original Presents

I was excited to be contacted by Donna Taberer a couple of weeks ago in her quest to find an original birthday gift.


Donna, who came across my work via our Eton High St stockist (Hush Home), felt More Than Words typography fitted the bill perfectly and asked me to create three bespoke designs for her.  Each piece was completely personalised, using custom words and 'matching' colours so that each design complimented the other.  


I just wanted to share this fantastic feedback from Donna upon receiving her artwork today (which has made my day!)...it was a joy to work with her.

"They are simply stunning. 
Although I have seen your work before both designs have exceeded my expectations.
At times when it's so impossible to think of original presents, your art is inspirational.
You have been a total delight to work with - so creative, quick and patient.
I have already recommended you to friends and I will definitely use you again."

Personalised 'Life Is A Journey'

These bespoke designs are available from £85 at www.morethanwords.uk.com

No comments:

Tuesday, 26 October 2010

"Simply Stunning" Original Presents

I was excited to be contacted by Donna Taberer a couple of weeks ago in her quest to find an original birthday gift.


Donna, who came across my work via our Eton High St stockist (Hush Home), felt More Than Words typography fitted the bill perfectly and asked me to create three bespoke designs for her.  Each piece was completely personalised, using custom words and 'matching' colours so that each design complimented the other.  


I just wanted to share this fantastic feedback from Donna upon receiving her artwork today (which has made my day!)...it was a joy to work with her.

"They are simply stunning. 
Although I have seen your work before both designs have exceeded my expectations.
At times when it's so impossible to think of original presents, your art is inspirational.
You have been a total delight to work with - so creative, quick and patient.
I have already recommended you to friends and I will definitely use you again."

Personalised 'Life Is A Journey'

These bespoke designs are available from £85 at www.morethanwords.uk.com

No comments: