Search This Blog

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

We're Loving: Sass & Peril

Since embarking on our own screen printing projects recently, I now have immense love and admiration for other screen printers and their artwork, appreciating the sheer hard work that goes into each and every design and print.


Today I want to feature these little beauties I spotted on Etsy by Sass & Peril.  


Aren't these great? With my little owl obsession, I have to say the little 'Owl Love' prints are my favourite. 


1 comment:

Mermaid said...

I too love screenprinting but sadly don't have the time or space to work on any designs at the moments. These prints are gorgeous, off to check out their shop!

Wednesday, 19 January 2011

We're Loving: Sass & Peril

Since embarking on our own screen printing projects recently, I now have immense love and admiration for other screen printers and their artwork, appreciating the sheer hard work that goes into each and every design and print.


Today I want to feature these little beauties I spotted on Etsy by Sass & Peril.  


Aren't these great? With my little owl obsession, I have to say the little 'Owl Love' prints are my favourite. 


1 comment:

Mermaid said...

I too love screenprinting but sadly don't have the time or space to work on any designs at the moments. These prints are gorgeous, off to check out their shop!