Search This Blog

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

More Than Words : Going Global

Today I was contacted by a journalist from Singapore's leading interior design magazine, Home & Decor, requesting to feature More Than Words, after coming across my work and "loving the concept".  I have been lucky enough to feature in many online blogs around the world but this is very exciting as it will be my first international printed feature...all the way over in Singapore!  


This got me thinking about how many customers across the world now own one of my designs.  To my surprise, in less than a year since the business was launched, More Than Words typographic artwork now decorates homes in over 20 countries across 5 continents of the globe!  Last week alone artwork was sent out to Florida, Spain, UK, Australia and Germany.


I am very proud of this and how my little business idea has grown so organically.  I look forward to sharing the Home & Decor feature (if I can get my hands on a copy) and hope that it brings in even more lovely international customers!  


1 comment:

Lisa Cooney said...

Well done, thoroughly deserved xx

Tuesday, 1 February 2011

More Than Words : Going Global

Today I was contacted by a journalist from Singapore's leading interior design magazine, Home & Decor, requesting to feature More Than Words, after coming across my work and "loving the concept".  I have been lucky enough to feature in many online blogs around the world but this is very exciting as it will be my first international printed feature...all the way over in Singapore!  


This got me thinking about how many customers across the world now own one of my designs.  To my surprise, in less than a year since the business was launched, More Than Words typographic artwork now decorates homes in over 20 countries across 5 continents of the globe!  Last week alone artwork was sent out to Florida, Spain, UK, Australia and Germany.


I am very proud of this and how my little business idea has grown so organically.  I look forward to sharing the Home & Decor feature (if I can get my hands on a copy) and hope that it brings in even more lovely international customers!  


1 comment:

Lisa Cooney said...

Well done, thoroughly deserved xx