Search This Blog

Sunday, 6 March 2011

More Than Words on Not On The High Street

More Than Words has been visible on Not On The High Street for almost a year now, selling through two of our lovely retailers, Lily and Lime and Swings and Pretty Things.  


My artwork has sold very well (and I was very excited when one of the company's Managing Directors, Holly Tucker, ordered one of our bespoke 'Destination Blind' canvases for her husband last autumn!) and last week I took the step to apply to become a NOTHS partner.  The following morning I was delighted to be one of the 10% of over 600 new applicants per month to be invited on board.


So, More Than Words is now officially online with NOTHS right here!  Take a look at our 'Retailers' page for a full list of online businesses which now offer More Than Words artwork.


1 comment:

tracy said...

Hi Lisa
Your products look fab and I'm sure you'll be a huge success on NOTHS x

Sunday, 6 March 2011

More Than Words on Not On The High Street

More Than Words has been visible on Not On The High Street for almost a year now, selling through two of our lovely retailers, Lily and Lime and Swings and Pretty Things.  


My artwork has sold very well (and I was very excited when one of the company's Managing Directors, Holly Tucker, ordered one of our bespoke 'Destination Blind' canvases for her husband last autumn!) and last week I took the step to apply to become a NOTHS partner.  The following morning I was delighted to be one of the 10% of over 600 new applicants per month to be invited on board.


So, More Than Words is now officially online with NOTHS right here!  Take a look at our 'Retailers' page for a full list of online businesses which now offer More Than Words artwork.


1 comment:

tracy said...

Hi Lisa
Your products look fab and I'm sure you'll be a huge success on NOTHS x