Search This Blog

Sunday, 10 April 2011

**New** Illustrated Child's Name Typographic Art

Working in collaboration with a talented designer, I am excited to launch this gorgeous range of children's artwork, now available to buy from More Than Words.


Introducing our new 'Personalised Illustrated Child's Name' Typographic Art - £39.99.


These illustrated name prints are produced to fine art standards.  Beautiful and unique, offering an ideal Christening, new baby or child's gift.  


You may also request personalisation details, such as date of birth, weight or a special message, to be displayed in the bottom right-hand corner of the print.


Each letter is individually illustrated with a choice of six themes:
Dimensions 410mm x 250mm (mounted then framed in white or natural wood).


Click here to buy now.

3 comments:

Ali Lovegrove said...

They are amazing! So cute. Is it wrong I want one for me? How about if I tell you i'm 25?! Gorgeous :-)

Lisa Long said...

Thanks Ali. They are gorgeous :) No, I think us old girls always have an inner fairy princess. xx

Ali Lovegrove said...

Fairy princess? I am so sold! Two of my favourite words! Really beautiful Lisa xx

Sunday, 10 April 2011

**New** Illustrated Child's Name Typographic Art

Working in collaboration with a talented designer, I am excited to launch this gorgeous range of children's artwork, now available to buy from More Than Words.


Introducing our new 'Personalised Illustrated Child's Name' Typographic Art - £39.99.


These illustrated name prints are produced to fine art standards.  Beautiful and unique, offering an ideal Christening, new baby or child's gift.  


You may also request personalisation details, such as date of birth, weight or a special message, to be displayed in the bottom right-hand corner of the print.


Each letter is individually illustrated with a choice of six themes:
Dimensions 410mm x 250mm (mounted then framed in white or natural wood).


Click here to buy now.

3 comments:

Ali Lovegrove said...

They are amazing! So cute. Is it wrong I want one for me? How about if I tell you i'm 25?! Gorgeous :-)

Lisa Long said...

Thanks Ali. They are gorgeous :) No, I think us old girls always have an inner fairy princess. xx

Ali Lovegrove said...

Fairy princess? I am so sold! Two of my favourite words! Really beautiful Lisa xx