Search This Blog

Monday, 25 April 2011

*NEW* 'Personal Handwritten Memories' Art by More Than Words

Launching another new concept by More Than Words, capturing 'Personal Handwritten Memories' as works of art.


Has your child written you a cute poem, or perhaps they've written their name for the first time?  Has someone special left a message that you cherish...wedding vows, a romantic poem or a cheeky note?  Why not hang it pride of of place on your walls?

More Than Words will capture your handwritten note as a unique piece of fine art.  All that we require is a scanned image of the note (ideally black text on a white background), or stick it in the post (to be returned with your artwork), and then leave the rest to us.  You receive a design proof within 5 working days.


This recent piece was created using a gorgeous little poem written by a daughter to her family, captured for the mum's birthday.  What a thoughtful gift. 


Prices from £70.  Click here for more details.

4 comments:

Emma - Aphroditeswb said...

Awww that is so very cute, I love it!! What a great idea - I love personal artwork :) x x

Lisa Long said...

Thank you Emma. I know I have little notes stuffed in boxes everywhere so I'll have to create one for myself soon!

Tamryn Kirby said...

I absolutely love these - must dig out some of the notes my son's written for me! Fabulous idea x

Lisa Long said...

Thanks Tamryn!

Monday, 25 April 2011

*NEW* 'Personal Handwritten Memories' Art by More Than Words

Launching another new concept by More Than Words, capturing 'Personal Handwritten Memories' as works of art.


Has your child written you a cute poem, or perhaps they've written their name for the first time?  Has someone special left a message that you cherish...wedding vows, a romantic poem or a cheeky note?  Why not hang it pride of of place on your walls?

More Than Words will capture your handwritten note as a unique piece of fine art.  All that we require is a scanned image of the note (ideally black text on a white background), or stick it in the post (to be returned with your artwork), and then leave the rest to us.  You receive a design proof within 5 working days.


This recent piece was created using a gorgeous little poem written by a daughter to her family, captured for the mum's birthday.  What a thoughtful gift. 


Prices from £70.  Click here for more details.

4 comments:

Emma - Aphroditeswb said...

Awww that is so very cute, I love it!! What a great idea - I love personal artwork :) x x

Lisa Long said...

Thank you Emma. I know I have little notes stuffed in boxes everywhere so I'll have to create one for myself soon!

Tamryn Kirby said...

I absolutely love these - must dig out some of the notes my son's written for me! Fabulous idea x

Lisa Long said...

Thanks Tamryn!