Search This Blog

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

**NEW** Superdad Retro Tea Towel


Launching our new 'Superdad' 100% cotton tea towel in time for Father's Day (16th June).
This unique design, based on our personalised fine art prints, has been screen printed onto 100% cotton, machine washable, premium tea towels. Manufactured in the UK.

51cm x 78cm hemmed 2 sides. 
FREE DELIVERY (last order date for Father's Day is 12th June).

Click here to buy
£11.00 


"You're the best because...you...taught me how to ride my bike, are my hero, help me climb trees, are the BBQ king, keep my secrets, let me win sometimes, allow me to stay up late, watch movies with me, make up funny stories, are my personal taxi service, buy me treats, can fix anything, teach me about life, tell rubbish jokes, make me laugh, are my biggest fan, help me build things, encourage me to do my best."


No comments:

Wednesday, 29 May 2013

**NEW** Superdad Retro Tea Towel


Launching our new 'Superdad' 100% cotton tea towel in time for Father's Day (16th June).
This unique design, based on our personalised fine art prints, has been screen printed onto 100% cotton, machine washable, premium tea towels. Manufactured in the UK.

51cm x 78cm hemmed 2 sides. 
FREE DELIVERY (last order date for Father's Day is 12th June).

Click here to buy
£11.00 


"You're the best because...you...taught me how to ride my bike, are my hero, help me climb trees, are the BBQ king, keep my secrets, let me win sometimes, allow me to stay up late, watch movies with me, make up funny stories, are my personal taxi service, buy me treats, can fix anything, teach me about life, tell rubbish jokes, make me laugh, are my biggest fan, help me build things, encourage me to do my best."


No comments: